Are you planning to take depositions in a complex international litigation? Prep a witness who doesn’t speak English? Conduct a medical examination? Our court interpreters are experts in working with Japanese witnesses. We can help your witness for successful depositions and court appearances.
5 Tips for using an interpreter for the deposition:
- Hire experienced certified court interpreter for your deposition.
- Word-to-word verbatim interpretation: no paraphrasing the witness statements.
- Facilitate any necessary clarifications to the witness statements.
- Understand that cultural differences can impact depositions with interpreters.
- The interpreter is your partner in the deposition process. Set aside time to consult with your interpreter. When you’re both on the same page with deposition proceedings, you’ll make wise use of your time, avoid delays, and reduce disruptions.